Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need any flying experience?
Absolutely not, Flight Sensation packages can be tailored to suit the level of knowledge and experience you have.
Will I get to fly the simulator?
Yes. Flight Sensation packages are designed to give you as much hands on flying as you want.
Do I have to complete the first flight package before I can do the others?
No, you can do any Flight Sensation package without any prior experience.
How technical is the briefing and flight, will I understand it all?
Yes you will. Our instructors will tailor the briefing and flight to suit your level of skill. We can cater for the completely inexperienced right through to professional pilots.
Is this done as a group or one on one?
Each flight is conducted one on one with you and your instructor.
Can I bring a friend along?
Yes you can. There is seating for two extra people to join you during your flight. There is no extra charge for this.
What is the minimum age?
There is no minimum age, but from our experience, we have found children younger than 6 years old may need simpler instructions. We always adapt sessions to be age relevant and leave it up to parents or guardians to decide. There is no maximum age. For further advice and information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do gift vouchers expire?
Flight Sensation Gift vouchers expire 6 months* after purchase.
Is the simulator fully enclosed?
Yes it is. If you or the person you’re buying this voucher for has an issue with being in a confined space, please call us on 0487 747 747 prior to purchasing a voucher.
Does it have a certification for training?
Yes it does; our simulator have been certified by the Civil Aviation Authority Australia as a Aviation Australia’s Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) trainer. Flight Sensation have been approved for various levels of training in the Australia.
Does the simulator have motion?
Our simulator is a fixed base device. However the immersion experience combined with the fidelity of visuals, sound and vibration give you an amazing sensory sensation.
How do I book a flight date and time?
You can either book online or by phone. Please check our Contact Us page for exact details.
When I order a voucher online, what do I get?
You will receive a Flight Sensation voucher, in the form of Boarding Pass. This will be emailed to you. The voucher confirms the Flight Sensation t package which has been purchased, but does not include a confirmed date and time for the flight. You can book a date and time when you purchase or at any later date before the voucher expires. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Do I need to book the time and date of my flight?
Flight Sensation is by appointment only by phone or text. Please check your voucher or our Contact Us page for details.
Can I book a date and time for my flight at the time of purchase?
It depends on how you purchase. If you purchase by phone, you can confirm a booking at the same time. If you purchase online simply call with your details and they will assist you in making your booking.
Can I upgrade to a longer flight than the one purchased?
Yes, you can upgrade by paying the difference between the value of the voucher and the price of the longer flight – provided this is done when booking a confirmed date and time for the flight.
Can I purchase a souvenir DVD or photos of my flight on the day?
Yes. If you didn’t purchase the video or photos online, you can still arrange and buy it on the day of the flight.
If I change my mind can I get a refund?
Refund requests made within 14 days of purchase will incur a admin cost of 20% of the purchase price. Refunds are only available to the purchaser for valid vouchers. After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change of Mind’.
Is the information I supply secure?
Yes, our online payment process is protected behind a 128 bit secure SSL, secure connection.
Terms And Conditions
- All prices for Flight Sensation are in AUD currency, unless otherwise stated.
- Gift vouchers are only valid at the Flight Sensation Perth and valid for one person only and cannot be used for multiple persons.
- You can change the day or time of any booking up to 48 hours prior to your booked time.
- No cancellation or change will be permitted within 48 hours of the booked time for the Flight Sensation. In this situation, your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- If you do not show up for your booked session time and you have not changed the booking at least 48 hours prior with Flight Sensation, your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- At the discretion of Flight Sensation a no show fee can be paid to re-activate a voucher at the following rates, 30 minute session $30, 45 minute session $40, 60 minute session $50, 90 minute session $60 and 120 session $70.
- Refund requests made within 14 days of purchase will incur a admin cost of 20% of the purchase price. Refunds are only available to the purchaser for valid vouchers. After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change of Mind’.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for the Flight Sensation package described on them; however the Flight Sensation can be upgraded by payment of the difference between the current charge for the upgraded Flight Sensation and the value of the Gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. They must be redeemed within this time period or they will be voided.
- At the discretion of Flight Sensation expired vouchers can be activated at the following rates 30 minute session $30, 45 minute session $40, 60 minute session $50, 90 minute session $60 and 120 session $70.
- Gift Vouchers do not show a price for the Flight Sensation package for which they are valid and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- For security purposes you must present a form of photo identification with your Voucher before you will be granted entry to the Flight Sensation Simulator. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Flight Sensation Simulator if you do not produce appropriate photo identification, in which case your Voucher will be cancelled and you will receive no refund.
- Our recommended minimum age is 6 years old. (Children under 15 years old must be supervised by an adult) There is no maximum age.
- You will be refused entry to the Flight Sensation Simulator if, in our reasonable opinion, you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs [or physically incapable of using the Flight Sensation Simulator]. In this situation your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- If the duration of your Flight Sensation is reduced as a result of any of your actions, including but not limited to, your late arrival, your request for a toilet break, sickness or any physical restriction you experience in the Flight Sensation Simulator, you will not be entitled to any compensation or a refund.
- If the Flight Sensation simulator encounters technical problems which reduce the quality or duration of your Flight Sensation, you will receive appropriate compensation as agreed between us. This compensation may be a rescheduling of your Flight Sensation, an offer of goods. All compensation will be in accordance with any applicable local law.
- Where a video recording of a flight has been pre-purchased or requested on the day and for any technical reason Flight Sensation is not able to provide the appropriate recording you will only be entitled to a refund to the value of the video recording. No additional compensation will be given.
- As a condition of your purchase of a Gift Voucher and your agreement to use the Flight Sensation you agree to release and indemnify Flight Sensation and all of its employees, agents and contractors from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature which any of them may suffer, incur or become liable to as a result of your use of the Flight Sensation. [You appreciate that the Flight Sensation will have effects which vary with each individual. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you are physically capable of using the Flight Sensation.]
- The Flight Sensation Simulator replicates the flight deck of an aircraft and requires a degree of physical mobility for entering and exiting that may not be suitable for some people. In addition, the 180degree visual system used is a projected in High Definition. Please check with us prior to your Flight if you have any concerns about any physical restrictions that may affect your flight.
- Flight Sensation is an approved flight training organisation. Compliance with airline training standards and government regulation is the responsibility of the user.